Whether you’re a seasoned mud run veteran, or new to the experience, this is an obstacle course race that will wet everyone’s appetite.
The third race will be held in partnership with Holme Pierrepont Country Park, home of The National Water Sports Centre, which means you’ll be racing within the stunning 270 acre surroundings of this unique venue.
Following in its predecessors’ footsteps, there will be a family-friendly event village with bar, DJ, live music and stalls, to make sure you have a day out to remember.
JUNE 9TH 2019
Adults 16+ years: 10km & 5km options – how far do you want to go?
Teens 12-15 years old: Separate wave of the fun-filled adult course
Family wave: For families to complete the challenge together
Kids 4-11 years: Our fantastic 1km Junior Warriors course
Work your way around the course and overcome 40 obstacles to become a Warrior!
Where is Warrior Assault?
Find us at:
Holme Pierrepont Country Park,
The National Water Sports Centre,
What distance is the course?
What is the age restriction for the race?
- 4-11 years: Kids course, 1km
- 12-15 years: Adult course, 5km, but without one of the obstacles. There will be a specific ‘teen wave’ so this age group will only run with people in that age bracket
- 16+ years: Adult course, 5km or 10km option (they choose which option they want to complete on the day)
When is the event?
What time is the event?
10:30 – Competitive Wave (Adult)
11:00 – Competitive Wave (Adult)
11:30 – Fun Wave (Adult)
12:00 – Fun Wave (Adult)
12:15 – Kids Race (4 – 11 yr olds)
12:30 – Fun Wave (Adult)
12:45 – Teen Wave (12 – 15 yr olds)
13:00 – Family Friendly Wave*
13:15 – Kids Race (4 – 11 yr olds)
13:30 – Fun Wave (Adult)
14:00 – Fun Wave (Adult)
14:15 – Kids Race (4 – 11 yr olds)
*The Family Fun Wave will take place on the main 5k course and is suitable for children aged 12+ to compete with their families. Children aged 12-15 will be able to complete all obstacles, apart from the Take Off slide, which has a minimum age requirement of 16.
Do we get a medal?
How much does it cost?
Available until 31st March 2018
Adult (16+): £45.00
Teen (12-15): £20.00
Child (4-11): £15.00
For anyone signing up in groups of 4 or more you get a 10% discount off your registration fee! As soon as your team reaches 4 people or more, the 10% discount will automatically be applied.
How do people sign up?
Can I skip an obstacle?
Do I need to be able to swim to compete?
What do I need to bring?
Here’s our list of essentials, but be sure to add your own!
• Your race clothes: leggings/shorts (joggers will be too heavy when wet), tshirt/technical running tee (if you have one – either long or short sleeves), socks, old trainers
• Safety pins: for your race number
• Bin bags: for standing/sitting on, plus it’s easier to throw your wet, muddy gear into them to take home!
• Change of clothes: you will get wet and muddy
• Change of trainers: there’s nothing worse than wet feet!
• Towel: just make sure it’s not your mama’s best white, fluffy towels!
• Spare socks and undies
• Wet wipes
• Jumper: don’t get cold when the adrenaline wears off
• Water: stay hydrated, although there are refreshments available in our event village
• Carrier bag: again useful for wet clothes, but also to take away your rubbish and keep our parks clean
• Blanket: for sitting on/keeping warm
• Cash: for spending at the event village
• Deodorant: it will be a long drive home if not!
• Medication (if required): don’t forget your inhaler if you need one!
• Your sense of adventure: fun guaranteed
• Remember: lockers are available but please avoid taking valuables with you
Will there be showers?
Will there be anywhere I can leave my valuables?
Can I take a waterproof camera/phone with me?
Free event photographs will be available after the event by our fantastic professional photographers.